A long life, a sense of purpose, deep happiness – what if all three of these fundamental notions came from the same place?
This book summary outline the Japanese concept of ikigai, which encompasses your reason for living, your life goal and your source of longevity.
The 10 Rules Of Ikigai
- Stay active; don’t retire.
- Take it slow.
- Don’t fill your stomach.
- Surround yourself with good friends.
- Get in shape for your next birthday.
- Reconnect with nature.
- Give thanks.
- Live in the moment.
- Follow your ikigai.
- The Secret to longevity lies in having a deep purpose in life
- Want to live a long life? Who isn't?- Keep your stress levels low and you mind active.
- Keeping yourself induldge inan activity can help you keep young.
- As the saying goes old is gold, listning to some of the advices on the old timers can help yoou live longer.
- A healthy deit is based on variety of small portions(from the okinawan diet)
- For a healthy living easting Antioxidant rich food is essential
- Regular moment is essential instead of a on off sports activity.